Hi, I'm Inga, welcome to the place where I talk about my everyday encounters and the things that matter to me - a place that is a little bit of me.

My nine-day Road Trip along the Sicilian Coast of Summer, 2017


In Summer of 2017, my mum and I took a nine-day long road trip along the West Coast of Sicily, Italy. Our journey began in Sciacca - a small, but beautiful cobble-stoned town - through to Marsala, Caltabellotta, Erice, Trapani, Monreale and Palermo. Whilst feasting on sea-food and shamelessly indulging in what seemed like liters of house wine, I found myself enamoured with the serene remoteness of Western Sicily: it was not so much the lack of people as the mere atmosphere of the waves crashing into the shore, the roads that wound themselves around hills and the coastal winds which engendered the aura of tranquility. Accompanying me on this small endeavor was my analog camera. Here is just a handful of pictures I took.

Fish Auction, Selinunte

Image may contain: 1 person

Salt Mines, Trapani
Mum, Trapani

Me


Beach, Castelvetrano

Fish Auction, Selinunte

Enzo

Sunset, Trapani


Scala dei Turchi

Me

San Vito Lo Capo

No comments